Nyewood CE Infant School
Smiling, Caring and Learning Together on a Journey with God
PSED resource for Wednesday 1st July
Wednesday 1st July
Please find below the PSED activity (should you be unable to access the link at home):
- Special people near and far… We may not be with our special people all the time. Maybe they live far away from us, or cannot come and visit often. There might be many reasons why we cannot see our special people when we want to. However, it is still important to let them know we care.
- How can we show we care? Create a Venn diagram (see diagram below). Label each circle with…
- Things we can do for special people we see all the time.
- Things we can do for special people we only see sometimes or not very often.
- Things we can do for special people we see all the time and for those we only see sometimes or not very often. This is in the 'both' space as the circles overlap (see below).
Talk about some of the things you can do to show people that you care. For example, you might speak to them on the phone, or draw them a picture, or write them a letter. You might like to add these into your Venn diagram.
- When we cannot see our special people as often as we would like, it can sometimes make us feel sad. If you miss seeing someone special a lot and feel worried about them, remember to talk to an adult you trust — your mum, dad or the person who looks after you. They can help you catch up with your special people.